Our eyes are usually the first thing people notice about our face. They communicate how we feel and are the focal point of a face – eyes can say a lot about a person…
‘It is completely reasonable and logical to want to have fresh and vital looking eyes at any age. Tired or sagging eyelids and excessively wrinkled or sun damaged skin around the eyes can now be rejuvenated at our clinic often without any need for surgery. Our treatments range from skin care, laser or injectable cosmetic medicine treatments at Liberty Belle Skin Centre through to the most advanced and comprehensive surgical options available today at Chris Moss Plastic Surgery’ – Dr Chris Moss.
1. Skincare – With recent advances in cosmeceutical and medical grade skin care, we can now achieve significant improvements in the eyelids and skin surrounding the eyes by hydrating and smoothing dull and tired looking skin, reducing the signs of ageing and improving skin tone and texture – without any invasive procedures. Effective eye creams are readily absorbed by eyelid skin but must contain the optimal actives for your individual skin health. This may include actives such as retinol, vitamin c or growth factors. Our expert clinicians at Liberty Belle can recommend the right skin care for you.
2. Injectable treatments – Anti-Wrinkle Injections have become the most popular non-surgical procedures in our clinic and around the world – they have revolutionized non-invasive facial enhancement and rejuvenation.
Repetitive muscle contractions caused by frowning, laughing, smiling and squinting are the major reason ‘crow’s feet’ wrinkles and frown lines appear around the eyes. Muscle relaxing injections temporarily stop excessive muscle contractions resulting in smoother, tighter looking skin.
Dermal Fillers effectively replace lost volume in grooves or circles around the eye area, and help correct static lines (lines that are present at rest). Fillers can be used to boost and hydrate the skin instantaneously and also act over time to further improve skin collagen, texture and resilience.
3. Fraxel Laser repair – Laser resurfacing of the skin helps deliver rapid and comprehensive results in skin rejuvenation by improving the skin from its top layers down to even deeper damage in the dermis. It works to resurface and tighten the eyelids and skin around the eyes by smoothing wrinkles and stimulating new collagen production. It is also an effective treatment for fine lines, wrinkles, scarring and sun-spots.
4. Thermage non-surgical skin tightening – At Liberty Belle we have patented radiofrequency technology that helps firm, smooth and maintains skin around the eyes and can also decrease hooding of the eyelids by safely heating the deeper layers of skin to tighten existing collagen and promote formation of new collagen. Thermage is a long lasting, single treatment procedure with minimal if any downtime. Treatments can be repeated if future ageing signs reappear.
5. Blepharoplasty (surgical eyelift) – is an option for those where non-surgical treatments can not provide a person with the results they desire. Eyelid surgery can correct eyes that appear tired or aged due to problems such as significant drooping skin, puffiness, or bulging fat pockets. Eyelid surgery helps by re-creating a youthful contour and lasting freshness to the eyelids. Dr Moss uses advanced deep support techniques to avoid signs that are detectable as surgery and deliver natural-looking results.
To learn more about your treatment options, call us to speak with one of our patient educators and discover how to best achieve the younger looking eyes you have been hoping for.