As always, your health and well-being is our priority. With this in mind, in response to the issues surrounding Covid-19, we have adjusted the way we provide our services to you. We therefore now have extra precautions in place at this time. We appreciate your patience with these safety measures.
With our spacious and private surgical clinic rooms, we are uniquely placed to offer the highest levels of social distancing and infection control possible.
Adjustments to how we provide our services to you:
- Prior to and when confirming any appointment our staff will ask you our COVID-19 screening questions.
- Upon entering the office, we request that you use the hand-sanitiser located at the front desk.
- We have handwashing facilities available throughout the office so please feel free to wash your hands.
- Please maintain physical distancing when in common areas.
- Please do not bring any unnecessary people to your appointment.
We ask that you please do not attend an appointment at the rooms if you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following screening questions:
- Have you returned from overseas travel within the last two weeks?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms – fever, a cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact in the last two weeks with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (a person known to have Coronavirus infection)?
The highest standards in medical safety.
Throughout the recent shutdown period we worked diligently to integrate the new COVIDSafe protocols to our already impeccable medical standards. Rest assured we are dedicated to keeping our patients, our staff and community healthy and optimally protected from these current risks.
Please feel free to call us on 03 9826 9988 if you have any questions.
The Chris Moss Plastic Surgery Team