Elective surgery has now resumed in Melbourne and Chris Moss Plastic Surgery is delighted to welcome all new and existing patients.
As always, your health and well-being is our priority. With this in mind, in response to the issues surrounding Covid-19, we have adjusted the way we provide our services to you.
While we continue to observe the highest infection control standards, we also have additional COVIDSafe precautions during this time. We appreciate your understanding and co-operation with these safety measures at our practice which include:
- Covid-19 screening of all patients before they attend the rooms
- Mask wearing is required, except as needed for care or examination
- Physical distancing whenever possible
- Patients are asked to use hand sanitiser on entry to the practice
- Regular hand hygiene is practiced by all staff
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation of all areas
- Personal Protective Equipment is used as per health department directions.
Dr Moss and his team of healthcare professionals work diligently to implement all new COVIDSafe protocol updates into our already impeccable medical standards. Rest assured we are dedicated to keeping our patients, our staff and community healthy and optimally protected at all times.
With our spacious and private surgical clinic rooms, we are uniquely placed to offer the highest levels of social distancing and infection control possible.
Dr Moss and the Plastic Surgery Team