In accordance with the most recent advice regarding Covid-19 from the Victorian Government, unfortunately all non-urgent elective surgery is currently suspended until further notice.
However, Chris Moss Plastic Surgery remains open to new and existing patients as appropriate. Please contact the rooms on 03 9826 9988 to discuss any enquiries.
We also offer virtual reviews and consultations according to your needs.
As well as observing the highest infection control standards we also follow extra CovidSafe precautions during this time. We appreciate your understanding and co-operation with these measures which include:
- Covid-19 screening of all patients before they attend the rooms
- Temperature checking of all patients on arrival
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at the practice at all times
- Physical distancing whenever possible
- Patients are asked to use hand sanitiser on entry to the practice
- Regular hand hygiene is practiced by all staff
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation of all areas
- Personal Protective Equipment is used as per health department directions.
Dr Moss and his team of healthcare professionals work diligently to update all new COVIDSafe protocols into our already impeccable medical standards. Rest assured we are dedicated to keeping our patients, our staff and community healthy and optimally protected.
With our spacious and private surgical clinic rooms, we are uniquely placed to offer the highest levels of social distancing and infection control possible.
Please feel free to call us on 03 9826 9988 if you have any questions.
Dr Moss and the Plastic Surgery Team